by Karen Frazier
If you have steak that’s looking for a good time, then drunken steak is for you. It’s a really delicious way to prepare skirt steak or tri-tip.
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 skirt steak
- Whisk together the bourbon, soy sauce, garlic, and sriracha.
- In a shallow bowl or a zipper bag, marinate the steak in the above mixture for eight hours.
- Grill on high heat for three to five minutes per side.
- Cut the steak against the grain into thin strips.