- 1 bag fresh cranberries
- Juice of two oranges
- 1/4 cup water
- Zest of one orange
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 cup sugar (or use stevia or honey for paleo)
- Fresh grated cinnamon to taste.
- Place berries in a non-reactive saucepan.
- Add orange juice, water, sugar, ginger, and orange zest.
- Boil until cranberries begin to pop.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook until cranberries release their pectin and sauce is desired consistency.
- Add cinnamon to taste.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Pingback: Plenty to be Thankful for « The Zen Hedonist